CLEVELAND HIGH DRIVERS EDUCATION
2016-2017 Drivers Ed Classroom Schedule
The following dates are the dates for Driver’s Education classes:
Aug 1-11, 12:00-4:30 Monday- Thursday (2015-2016)
Sep 6-21, 2:30-5:30 Monday-Thursday Parent Meeting Sep 1
Oct 3-20, 2:30- 5:30 Monday- Thursday Parent Meeting Sep 22
- Mar 6-22 2:30- 5:30 Monday- Thursday Parent Meeting Mar 1
The March Class has reached capacity.
- Apr 17- May 3 2:30- 5:30 Monday- Thursday Parent Meeting Apr 4
April Class Sign Up
June Sign up will be opened after April Sign up Closes
- June 19-29 12:00- 4:00 M,T,W,TH,F,M,T,W,TH Parent Meeting July 20
- July 24- Aug 7 12:00-4:00 M,T,W,TH,M,T,W,TH,M Parent Meeting July 20
**Parent meetings begin promptly at 6:30pm in the auditorium**
Student must be 14 1/2 on the day the class starts!
Parent and Child must have attended a Parent Meeting!
Any Questions or concerns should be addressed to Coach Watkins.
THINGS TO KNOW:
Parent and Student are required to attend a parent meeting before being admitted into a class.
This is a tentative schedule and may be subject to change in order to reflect changes that may be made to the county school calendar
Any transportation issues to or from classes are the responsibility of the parents or guardians.
It is recommended that students enroll in a class when they turn 14 ½ years old to prevent delays in receiving their permits.
- NOTE: Although scheduled (and unscheduled) events have caused some classes to appear to have more meeting dates than others, the overall curriculum time/days for all classes are the same.
- WHILE WE CANNOT GIVE YOU AN EXACT DATE ON WHEN A STUDENT WILL DRIVE, ON AVERAGE IT IS 5-6 MONTHS FROM THE CONCLUSION OF THE CLASSROOM PORTION.